Importance of operational safety for cranes
EOT Cranes are a vital part of any industry and not only save manual efforts, but also save time and money. Imagine the life of the workers in an industry that runs without cranes. They will have to go through extreme physical stress to lift heavy weights which otherwise will be done within minutes with the help of overhead cranes. Being the leading EOT cranes manufacturer in Ahmedabad, we can say that cranes have proved to be one of the most important assets for industries and have really changed the way they used to work earlier.
Cranes are undoubtedly the best thing that have happened to industries but their failures or accidents can cause fatal injuries not only to the ground staff but to the operators operating them. Being the leading crane manufacturer in Ahmedabad we have seen many cases where sudden crane failures have taken several lives resulting in huge mental and financial setbacks for the industries. There may be multiple reasons for sudden crane failures and proper maintenance and checks are required to be performed from time-to-time to avoid or minimise these failures.
Importance Of Operational Safety For Cranes
Operational Failures occurs when the controller does not stop correctly at zero while parking and the crane does not stop on time. If the driver is inexperienced, he will think that the rapid drop in the load is the result of the brake failure while the incorrect method of manipulating the handle of the controller is the actual cause of the accident. To avoid such failures you must hire an operator who has practical experience in operating cranes and who can quickly identify the root cause of the accident as soon as it happens
There are many things which an experienced crane operator knows and he will apply them before and while operating the crane and even the best crane manufacturing company in Ahmedabad cannot do anything if the operator does not drive or operate the crane carefully.
Do You Know How To Operate a Crane Safely?
Being the leading crane manufacturer and supplier in Ahmedabad we take enough precautions while manufacturing the parts of the cranes and also issue manuals for the operators to efficiently operate the cranes.
One of the most important factors that is responsible for a majority of accidents is the driver being inexperienced. An experienced driver would always know how to minimise accidents and what steps have to be taken after the accident is caused. Efficiently managing things after accidents can definitely minimise the further damage to life and property. Driver must be efficient and experienced enough to minimise accidents and losses and must not lose calm under any circumstances.
Top 5 Crane Operation Safety Tips
- Drivers must always perform a pre-check before handling the controllers and always ensure that the parts are well lubricated to avoid friction between the parts that could lead to potential accidents.
- Free falls of load must be avoided under any cost as it causes fatal injuries.
- Workers and ground staff must always stand clear of the way of cranes while the cranes are operational so that no injuries or accidents happen
- The loading and unloading of the loads must be done with patience and sufficient time must be allocated for this task so that the operators do not hurry or rush to complete the tasks
- Operators must be qualified and trained enough to operate any kind of crane given to them as non-qualified operators might operate a crane in a wrong way resulting in the damage of both the crane and the loads.
- Air Compressor Manufacturing8
- Air Conditioning2
- Crane manufacturing5
- Handmade fairtrade clothes1
- Havey Machinery1
- Import/Export Business2
- Marine Automation System4
- Natural Health Food1
- Online guitar shop6
- Online yoga classes1
- Oregano Oil3
- Printing and packaging3
- Real Estate10
- Ship Automation System4