Sarong: an indispensable part of any woman’s wardrobe
Sarong is a simple yet appealing cloth item that can be worn by women from all over the world. Women love to wear sarongs like a wrap to cover their entire body. Sometimes, they also prefer to wear it like a long or short skirt. Though sarongs are mostly liked by women, sometimes men also like to wear them. But men wear it differently, they prefer to wear it like shorts to cover the lower part of their body. Sevya welcomes its customers with a wide range of sarongs that will make your wardrobe colourful and vibrant. If you are planning to purchase a colourful sarong, don’t forget to check Sevya’s women’s fair-trade clothing (sarong collections).
You can use sarong as curtains, drapes, tablecloths, scarves and many other things. They can also be given as a gift to a friend or a close one. Sarongs are available in many styles and designs. You will find many places where sarongs are worn. There are also many occasions where wearing sarongs are mandatory.
Types of sarongs
- Indonesians: Because of the hot and humid climate of Indonesia, people love to wear sarongs. The fabric that is used to make sarongs is very light and breezy and gives you the utmost comfort. You will see different patterns on Indonesian sarongs. These patterns are made up of a dying method known as batik. The patterns are different for men and women.
- Hawaiian: Hawaiian sarongs are very stunning and attractive. Women used to wear these sarongs along with their swimsuit to look glamorous. They even like to wear them as short skirts and enjoy the cool vibes of the beaches. Hawaiian sarongs come with various types of patterns. The Hawaiian flowers are the most common pattern among all.
- Wedding: For beach weddings, wearing a sarong wedding gown will not only make you feel comfortable but also can add an exotic look. The sarong moves nicely with the breeze from the ocean and its material helps the person to stay cool during the scorching heat.
Sarongs for men
Though sarongs are mostly popular among women, still, men also love to wear this breezy piece of clothing. They may not get wide varieties of colours and patterns, metal accented designs with dark colours are the most popular. Men prefer to wear these sarongs on the pool or at the beach like a scarf or even around the shoulder blades.
Sarongs are simple and easy to wear items that give a colourful and vivacious look to your appearance. Sarongs will never go out of the trend. So, if you like to purchase, then go ahead and look for some e-shops. Though sarongs are quite popular still, they are not considered mainstream in the fashion regime. So, you may not find them at your favourite fashion outlet. If you are planning to go on a tropical vacation, you should purchase it from an online shop.
Sevya has an impressive collection of sarongs that will certainly meet your expectations and needs. Sevya’s popular sarong collections are block print cotton sarong and tie-dye sarong along with the scarf. All sarongs are made by skilful artisans from Rajasthan.
Sevya also encourages women’s fair-trade clothing so that every artist can earn a handsome income by portraying their talent. .
If you want to get more information about Sevya’s collection, visit its official website.
- Air Compressor Manufacturing8
- Air Conditioning2
- Crane manufacturing7
- EOT crane1
- Handmade fairtrade clothes1
- Havey Machinery1
- Import export business1
- Import Export Course1
- Import/Export Business4
- Marine Automation System7
- Natural Health Food1
- Online guitar shop6
- Online yoga classes1
- Oregano Oil3
- Printing and packaging3
- Real Estate10
- Ship Automation System5